Sacred Yellow Origami Tote bag
Origami tote bag with sacred yellow pattern.
Make sure to check your size HERE!
I built this pattern out of a photo of a yellow flower and when I showed it to some friends they got really excited about the “sacred geometry” in it. So, my sacred collection was born! I love taking pics of flowers and other natural things and turning it into a never ending flower style pattern. Hope you like it too!
While we call it the Origami tote, you can fold this origami crepe cloth into a tote bag, or use it as an impromptu picnic blanket, scarf, or the most beautiful present wrapping. That’s the beauty of it!
• Made from 100% polyester crepe
• Vegan leather strap is cruelty-free.
• Tote straps feature heavy metal loops in gun-metal black, finished with a pair of steel rivets
• Each tote is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry