Sacred Mushroom Cap Capris
Capris with sacred mushroom cap pattern.
Make sure to check your size HERE!
I built this pattern out of a photo of a simple photo of a mushroom cap. Seriously though, the mushroom in Vancouver are epic!
Go from Yoga to dinner in our body hugging printed capris. Compression fit performance fabric milled in Montreal. Made to last, this fabric won’t lose shape and the vibrant print will never fade.
• Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water use during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of capris is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our capris hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Thick elastic waistband cover stitched in place, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
• Bottom hems are also cover stitched to maintain the stretch of the fabric
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your capris again soon