Sacred Rainbow Square Scarf
Square scarf with sacred rainbow pattern.
Make sure to check your size HERE!
I built this pattern out of a photo of one of the biggest rainbows I have ever seen! I took the photo in Vancouver in 2021 and one of my other photos of this particular rainbow got featured on CBC twitter!
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash