Sacred Pink Long Scarf
Long scarf with sacred pink pattern.
Make sure to check your size HERE!
I built this pattern out of a photo of a pink flower and when I showed it to some friends they got really excited about the “sacred geometry” in it. So, my sacred collection was born! I love taking pics of flowers and other natural things and turning it into a never ending flower style pattern. Hope you like it too!
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash