Silly Xmas Flare Skirt
Flare Skirt with Silly Xmas Pattern.
Make sure to check your size HERE!
I built this pattern as part of Bonnie Christine’s 5 Day Pattern Maing challenge Silly Xmas is what it seems. Whimsical. It had been a while since I had drawn anything by hand so it was a good experience to reconnect with something I used to love.
-These flare skirts are great paired with your fave tee for a casual day, or if you’re getting ready for a festival or concert, pair with a printed crop top!
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each flare skirt is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Thick elastic waistband cover stitched in place, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
• Falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your skirt again soon